Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just another manic....Tuesday?

Just a few things off the top of my head.
I have been getting these urges to just scream at the top of my lungs. Happens when I'm on the road. I check to make sure there isn't anyone raking leaves or walking before I do. Don't want to scare anyone. Don't know what causes that. I'm usually not thinking of anything. Just this over whelming sense of ....futility I guess is the closest.
Sometimes it helps clear the noise in my head but its only temporary. I've found that punching myself in the head works longer, but thats tougher to pull off with all the traffic around. Don't want to be answering stupid questions from the cops.
I got home from work today and just wanted to break things. I didn't, but I wanted to.
I am such a waste of space and resources. Only another 20-30 years left...
I used to think I was good at my job. Not so much anymore. I suppose that is actually a good thing though. I seem to get bored and change jobs when I get to a point where I feel like I am doing it right.
Although I do believe most people are inherently good, I still hate people.
Had an attractive woman make eye contact and smiled at me. I didn't respond. I would have liked to talk to her but after "Hello", I got nothing.
Its quiet and peaceful in the house. Still have a few hours before the wife gets home and starts crashing about the house and turning the TV volume up to ear splitting levels, then get mad at me when I don't answer the questions she is throwing at me from the other room. I will inevitably point out that I can't hear her to which her reply will be something along the lines of I never listen to what she has to say. Turning the TV volume down doesn't help, just makes her claim I must be deaf.
To be fair to her, I did go to a concert with my brother in law last night and she didn't give me the silent treatment in the morning. She hates it when I have fun.
I think that is just about everything that I was thinking about on the way home tonight.
Going to go hang out at a cam website for awhile. Its the closest I'm ever going to get to a hot young naked girl.
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment